Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. I had a great talk on the phone with my mom today and she loved my gift to her. My Mom is a knitter and loves to make washcloths. So I got her three skeins of Knit Picks CotLin and I made her a washcloth. I made the Ballband washcloth and you can find the pattern here.




I had a very nice Mother's Day weekend. I told my husband that I wanted flowers in our yard for Mother's Day. So we went shopping and planted them together on Saturday. I think they look so pretty and I hope they grow and fill in nicely.




I have always wanted one of those beautiful hanging baskets that spill over with gorgeous flowers. Well, I got that too!



Today was such a nice day. My sweetheart made omelets for breakfast, a salad bar for lunch, and fajitas for dinner. My kids helped out too. My son gave a talk in church about moms from the scriptures and then about me. It was so sweet! I feel so lucky to be able to be a mother.

1 comments:

needles said...

What a nice day. The flowers are so pretty, and something you'll be able to enjoy for a long time to come! I love my hanging baskets. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails