Friday, June 27, 2008

Pay it Forward



I was reading blogs and found that chickenfoot had signed up to Pay it Forward and I thought it looked so fun that I would do it too! Here are the rules: I will send something of my choosing to you if you are one of the first three commenters on this post. By signing on as one of the three, you will then do the same thing. Post on your blog and send three more commenters something. What do you say? Are you going to be one of the three? If you are one of the first three don't forget to specify if you are a knitter or a quilter so that I can send the right kind of goodies to you! Good luck!

3 comments:

Tina said...

This looks like fun. I'll play!

Debby said...

Hi, that is really nice of you.I hope i will win!

Greetings from debby
The Netherlands

TLC said...

Well, it looks like there are only two takers! Tina and Debby send me your addresses and if you are a knitter or quilter so I know what goodies to send you. Don't forget to Pay it Forward on your blog! Debby could you tell me your blog addy? You both can go ahead and post on here and I won't publish it. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails