Tuesday, June 17, 2008

They picked me!!

I could not be more thrilled that I was picked as one of the quilters that will have my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Swap quilt in Jennifer Chiaverini's new pattern book. I just sent it off in the mail (yikes!) yesterday. It was crazy trying to get it done in time. My good friend Lou did the quilting on it. She really got it done in record time and did the most amazing job on it. She had the idea to quilt it with a McTavishing design. It turned out to be perfect for this quilt. Her quilting really made this quilt stunning. Thanks Lou, you rock!!




When I get it back, this will be the quilts permanent home.

This quilt is so big, I could barely find enough floor to lay the whole thing out! I just wanted to show you the back of the quilt.

This is the biggest quilt I have ever made in the shortest amount of time!

9 comments:

Tina said...

It's gorgeous. And so amazing and fun that your quilt gets to be in Jennifer's book. Congratulations!

Lou said...

looks really pretty on your bed. I wonder how long they'll keep it???

Jacquie said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic. You must be thrilled.

Anne Ida said...

Hi, Trisha! Congratulations!! I love your quilt! This is so cool! I know how you felt when you got the message, and I guess you felt as nervous as me when you shipped it to C&T :o)

Thank you for your sweet comment on my Ocean Waves quilt - I'm happy you like it!

Take care and happy quilting!

We Six Nasons said...

Congratulations! That is so neat, I am really happy for you. You created a beautiful quilt, I hope that you get it back soon!

Diane said...

Congratulations. You deservit it. It is beautiful.

ELIN - "The quilt maiden" said...

Congratulations!!! Your quilt is wonderful.

Johnna said...

Wow, it is beautiful! That's so cool it will be in the book. It looks really great on the bed.

julieQ said...

I am so proud of you! What an honor to have your quilt in this book...I just bought the book last week! And have cut out my first block. Your quilt is an inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails