Tuesday, September 9, 2008

San Diego Quilt Show #3

I have to start off this segment of the quilt show with the One Block Wonders. I think these quilts are so amazing and I want to make one so bad!


I love black, white, and red quilts...

But my favorites are the ones that are black and white with just a touch of red...



Here are a couple that I thought were really pretty...



I just love these quilts with all the curves...




And here are a couple that just plain look cool...



I keep forgetting to tell Kim thank you for the blog award that she gave me before my trip. Thank you, Kim! I love your blog too!!
And if you want more from the San Diego Quilt show before I post more pics tomorrow, pop on over to Tina's blog because she has started to post her pics from our visit!




5 comments:

Tine said...

Wonderful pictures of some beautiful quilts!!! Thanks for sharing!

Wool Winder said...

I've never seen anything like the first two quilts.

em's scrapbag said...

Wow what amazing quilts. Thanks so much for sharing.

Holly said...

What beautiful quilts. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing them.

ChristyH said...

Those quilts are amazing. I remember going to quilts shows. That makes me sound old doesn't it. I am 38 and I when I quilted I was the youngest quilter in my group. I could have been everyone daughter. Anyway great pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails