Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Day

You know it is going to be a good day when it is only 9am and you have a hearty, homemade soup cooking in the crock pot. Yes, it is going to be a good day. I have nothing on the calendar, a rarity for me. I am the master of my day and I say it is going to be filled with the things I love to do.




Now that my Christmas Cottage blocks are done, it will be on to something else. I think I will start planning my quilt for my ALQS partner. I think I will cut another quilt top kit from my stash for the quilt drive my church is doing.





I think I will knit a little on my socks.




I think I will enjoy my day!

9 comments:

Wool Winder said...

I'm having a day like yours too...only I didn't think ahead like you did and cook our supper in the Crock Pot.

Tina said...

Sounds like the perfect day! Someday soon I hope I can have a day like that! Hope it turned out like you had hoped!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Love the snow! So so so cute. I love thinking of new projects.

em's scrapbag said...

What an absolutely perfect day. Enjoy!!!!

Daisy Jayne said...

Sounds like the perfect day! I love the ballet fabric and the socks look grand.....

We Six Nasons said...

I think you did enjoy your day! I hope that tomorrow will be the same.

Lily Boot said...

oooh that does sound nice! I love the snow atop your christmas cottage - might try some of that! And we made ballet bags out of that pretty pink and purple fabric - boy that brings back sweet memories of little ballerinas!

Lou said...

oh - just sit there and gloat! I did get that purse done that I showed you on Mon. night...got the knitted leaves and i-cord sewn on. turned out cute! Now - back to work...which is NOT turning out to be a perfect day...such is life. That way we can appreciate the good ones, right?

ChristyH said...

Nothing like having dinner already for you when it's time without having to worry about what will be for dinner. Nothing on the claendar is my type of day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails