Thursday, October 23, 2008

That Was Fast!


I feel like I just sent my blocks off for the Ravelry Red and White block Swap. I already got them back! It is so fun to get swap mail!!


Here are the blocks from Group A...



And here are the blocks from group B...

As you can see I will need to do some trimming on some of them before I put them together. I think I will make more red and white blocks for a bigger quilt. It would be great to get it done in time to enjoy it for the Christmas season. Wishful thinking, right?

11 comments:

Kim W said...

I love the red and white patterns. Too fun!

Gina said...

Great bunch of blocks.

Love and hugs Gina xx

Tine said...

Beautiful blocks! And I say go for it! You may just surprise yourself and have it done before Christmas!!

Wool Winder said...

A nice variety of blocks. They will make a beautiful quilt.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh I love red and white. This is going to be fabulous! I got your blocks yesterday. Thank you so much for the cute knitted cloth. I love it. Your blocks are so darling.

em's scrapbag said...

Love the red and white blocks. Very cheerful. They will make a lovely quilt.

Candace said...

Wonderful red's & white's! Looks like what I'll be working on this weekend - my Winter Wonderland blocks! Cheers!

Lou said...

are they going into 1 quilt - or 2 , one for each of your kids???
Did you get the message on Madrona? Dewey is thinking about classes...there's some good ones listed.

Kim said...

I love Red and White quilts. Thanks for sharing your beautiful blocks.

jacquie said...

there is something so great about red and white quilts. i'm with tine...go for it. this would be a fab christmas quilt!

Julie said...

Those are so cute! So, for this swap thing - did you provide all the cloth and friends provide labor/creativity? Or, you all decided on a color scheme and went to town? Hey, if you don't finish by Christmas, you could shoot for Valentine's Day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails