Thursday, December 11, 2008

DQS5 Received


Thank you everyone for your comments and your kindness. I was surprised to find out how many people deal with back pain. Don't you think it is time to band together and say "we won't take this anymore"!! Although I don't know who we would band together against. I guess until we figure that out we will have to deal with it.


I had a ray of sunshine along with all of your lovely, reassuring words. My DQS5 quilt arrived from Sweden!! I mean, I was already amazed at my packages from Australia. Then I get one from Sweden. This is all just too cool! The quilt is even in the colors of the Swedish flag so I will always remember where it came from. Aren't you amazed that I knew that? Well I am 1/4th Swedish... or maybe it is an 1/8th... 1/16th? Are you dying to see the quilt now?





Isn't it cool? I feel like I got two quilts in one because it is reversible. And I love the little embroidered felt teacup she included with the quilt. I thought I would use it as an applique , my son says it is supposed to be a coaster. A big thank you to Morgan for my quilt!! I went and checked out her flickr page and she is funny. I wish she had a blog because I bet it would be hilarious. That's a hint Morgan.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Fun to get a package from Sweden! And even more fun that it is a quilt :O).

em's scrapbag said...

The quilt is sweet.What a great pick me up for you.

Candace said...

What a great quilt - and from Sweden no less! It's a great way to be cheered up!
Take care!

jacquie said...

that is so cute! and from sweden, no less. it's so fun to connect around the world.

ferne said...

I am really interested in the quilt in your header. It looks like origami...did you do it? And does it take up a whole quilt or just a small part...a pillow top maybe??? It is very beautiful and interesting.

conner posse said...

i have to admit, i don't understand the quilt swapping thing...you'll have to explain it to me sometime. cool quilt - it reminds me of jared for some reason...

Related Posts with Thumbnails