Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis the season...


Yesterday I received my secret santa gift for the SSCS. I got another package from Australia!! I just think that is the coolest thing! There is no name with the return address and I just was not content to sit and wait until Christmas to find out who the sender is, so I got on the SSCS website to look at all the Australian blogs. I thought there might be a post that showed the gifts looking as they arrived, all wrapped in blue paper. But I didn't even last past the names that begin with J. There are a lot of Aussie girls in this swap! So I looked at the package again and saw the sender's signature on the customs label. But it is just the letter N and a last name. So I went back to look at all the N names and there are only two from Australia, sweet! I looked at both the ladies' blogs. Nothing. I guess I really will have to wait. Darn. I am sure the sender is getting a good laugh right about now.



Last night we went to Zoolights. Our local zoo has a light display all over the zoo and we go every year. It was really pretty and puts you in the Christmas mood. It isn't easy to photograph but I wanted to share a couple pics anyways...

My favorite tree...


I hope you are having a good Christmas season thus far. I always have a hard time balancing being stressed out and trying to enjoy the holiday. I hope I can get a handle on it soon so I can enjoy this month more. I think I need to make some lists. That always helps put my "to do's" in perspective. Once I get it on paper it seems more doable than when everything is swimming around in my head.

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG lol............lol......lol.......the lengths people will go to to try and work out there SSCS partner........lol........lol.......

Gina said...

Beautiful photos.
I've worked out who my SSCS is by the address. She knows I'ma regular visitor to her blog so I've no chance of a sneak look.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Wool Winder said...

Wow, the zoo goes all out! The tree is really neat!

Lou said...

Got both my traveling scarves home for Christmas. How's yours doing? Any chance it'll be home for the holidays?

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Fabulous zoo lights. What a fun Christmas thing.

jacquie said...

my SSCS package is sitting under my tree taunting me as i type. how many more days do i have to wait? i do know it's from canada.

The Livingston Place said...

My kids would LOVE this! We go all over town lately, get side-tracked on the way home from places, to see the lights all over.

I love Christmas!

Lily boot said...

yes I need a list and I shall put the things on it that I have already done and that shall feel even less stressful! I hope ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails