Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lucky Me!


I was lucky to win a fat quarter from Em and received it in the mail yesterday. I love the color of the blue and the brown polka dots make it so cute! I don't have a lot of polka dots in my stash but have really become smitten with them. I am excited to start collecting!



I was so surprised to find this adorable little quilt in the package too! I had seen Em working on cute heart quilts for Valentine's Day but never imagined one would be for me! I could not be more excited about it.


I love the scrappiness of it. And that little bow is so cute! Thank you, Em!!!


9 comments:

rachel griffith said...

oh how cute...to both of them.
but i especially love the heart!!!

em's scrapbag said...

You are so welcome. Glad you like it.

Tina said...

Very cute! Love the polka dots and the heart is an extra special surprise!

Wool Winder said...

What a treat! The quilted heart is adorable!

Lou said...

the polka dots would be cool in the BOM from Pacific Fabrics...use a bit in this last block and some in the border.
the heart is darling!

jacquie said...

em is sure a sweetheart. dots are always great!

conner posse said...

"sew" cute!! *har, har*

Rhonda said...

Love that polka-dots fabric! and the heart is way cute!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

She's a sweety. Cute Stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails