Saturday, April 11, 2009

4SQS5 from Australia

I am a very lucky girl who got a very awesome package! From Australia! For the 4 Seasons Quilt Swap I picked red or yellow and Summer. Sheila took my choices and created this gorgeous quilt just for me!



Isn't it striking? Here is a close up of the wonderful detail.




She hand stitched around the poinsettia including french knots in the center.



I just love it! As if the quilt wasn't enough, Sheila also sent me this bag. I love that it says Australia on it. And when you open it up it's huge! I love a nice big tote bag! I can think of so many uses for this bag.




And that's not all. She also made me this little cat to go on my scissors.



Thank you so much Sheila! I love everything!!

7 comments:

rachel griffith said...

cute, cute, cute.
lucky gal you are trisha.

:D

Linda B said...

How nice. The quilt is just gorgeous. What a nice use of colors. Lucky girl, you are.

Miss Snips said...

wonderful! I have to post my 4 season swap quilt as yet (bin under the weather), also from Australia and red -- Love the appliqued poinsettia...

Tina said...

So fun that you received it, and that we both received quilts from Australia this time. Very pretty.

sMC said...

phew... I can start breathing again, so glad you liked it.
Sorry you had to be kept in suspense but I seem to cut the deadline very close. lol.

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous little quilt!

Anne Ida said...

What a gorgeous little quilt Sheila made for you!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and stitches

Related Posts with Thumbnails