Friday, April 17, 2009

DQS6 Arrived!!


Hooray!! I received the cutest quilt in the mail! I just barely started working on my DQS6 quilt and was surprised to already be getting one in the mail. It was sent by
Alexis and didn't have to travel very far to get to me.


This round we are posting a picture of ourselves with the quilt. So here I am...


Here is a close-up of the quilt. I love the different houses and the bright colors.


Look at the detail in each house. So cute!










She also sent chocolate (that didn't last long enough to take a picture) and a charm pack of gorgeous fabrics that I can't wait to work with. Thank you so much, Alexis, for everything!



I had to share a picture of the trees that are currently blooming on my street. Aren't they gorgeous!


Hope everything is blooming where you are!

11 comments:

ferne said...

I love the cloudy sky in that one house block. What a wonderful gift!

Wool Winder said...

What a pretty quilt!

AJ said...

those little houses are just too cute!

Lou said...

Are you going to bring it for show & tell at class tomorrow?

Alexis said...

Yay! I am so glad it made its way to you! Thanks for taking such great pictures- enjoy!

Candace said...

Trisha, that is just the cutest quilt! Don't you just love the cherry trees right now!
Cheers!

em's scrapbag said...

Love the sweet little house quilt. The houses are so whimsical.

Daisy Jayne said...

The little houses are just too cute! My favourite one would be the cute block with the bird in the door way

Jodi@SimplyThisThat n.. said...

Adorable quilt and beautiful trees!

Cheryl said...

Lucky you to get that quilt!! There is a lot of work in it!! Beautiful pictures.

Tina said...

Hi Trish. The little house quilt is so fun! You lucked out! And I love those beautiful trees! Nice photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails