Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I hope you all had a nice Easter Sunday. Ours was very nice. My parents are visiting from California. They came to see my sisters and I, especially my sister who just had a baby. We all went to my sister's church ward for the blessing of her baby. Then we all drove north to my other sister's house to hang out and then have Easter dinner. The only downside to the whole day was that it poured rain. So Easter egg hunting happened inside and not much of it. I hope your part of the world was sunny and beautiful.


My daughter looked lovely in the Easter outfit I made for her.















Now I am going to go enjoy a couple days with my parents before they move on to the next sister's house
.

15 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your daughter's outfit is adorable!
The weather here in southern CA is georgous... sorry to hear it rained on Easter.

Lou said...

The sweater turned out great! I'm thinking of making one for my mom...I have some navy tweed that I think might work up cute. Almost ready to work the bottom of the body on mine.

We Six Nasons said...

Wow, you knit that sweater up fast! I am very impressed. Your daughter looks lovely in the sweater and skirt and quite happy too!

Candace said...

Trisha, what a cute outfit! Bet she was one happy little girl in her Easter best!
Cheers!

Kim said...

What a beautiful outfit. It sweater looks so great with the skirt and turned out really nice. I love it! She must love it, too!

Lima Bean said...

I am so impressed with that sweater. We had rain all day Sunday here too. Gotta love the pacific NW.

Oh, and thanks for your recent post on the "next" feature on google reader. It has made my blog reading more pleasant!

Catherine said...

The outfit is fabulous. Gorgeous sweater!

Wool Winder said...

Great job on the ensemble. She looks beautiful in it!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Super cute. She is lovely.

Linda said...

That outfit is simply gorgeous! Very nice! Happy Easter!

em's scrapbag said...

Very cute Easter outfit. Sounds like you had a delightful Easter with family even if it did rain.

Jodi@SimplyThisThat n.. said...

Cute outfit. And yes, this Easter was wet! ooxx`jodi

Des said...

Wow! That's so beautiful!

pat said...

Beautiful outfit (and daughter!)

peaknits said...

What a darling outfit! Nice work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails