Monday, May 18, 2009

Quilt Show!!

My guild is having a quilt show!




It is coming up fast and I am so excited about it! This is my first time being involved in getting a quilt show ready. I am the coordinator of all the volunteers (guild members) that will be working at the show. It's kind of a big job but I have learned a lot and have been able to meet a lot more of the people (I would say women but we do have one man) in our guild.


Our guild has some award winning quilters so it is going to be a wonderful display of quilts and I can't wait to walk around and see them all. I even submitted a quilt, my first time ever to enter one of my quilts in a show and I am even going to have it judged, yikes! There will also be a huge display of journal quilts that are each the size of a piece of paper. I can't wait to see those too!


And of course there will be lots of shopping, a dessert cafe, and a chance to win a load of fat quarters. So if you live in the Seattle area I hope you will come. I will be there all day on Saturday May 30th, so come say hi to me!!



8 comments:

rachel griffith said...

how fun!!!

Heather said...

Lovely graphic for the show. I hope you win loads of fat quarters and highest marks on your quilt!

MelissaS said...

Oh how I wish I could! Have fun, my guild has one every two years and naturally I'm over involved. It's alot of hard work but so much fun!

Lou said...

Nice job!

em's scrapbag said...

Sounds like tons of fun. If I was closer I would come for sure. You'll have to take pictures and share with those of us that are to far away to make it.

Tina said...

What a great opportunity for you. How fun!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

How wonderful for you. Work too. But worth it. I know it will be a success.

Candace said...

Gosh, Trisha - maybe I'll try to make it down your way over the weekend!
Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails