Monday, June 22, 2009

Spring Blooms Mini-Quilt Swap

I finished my little quilt for the Spring Blooms Mini-Quilt Swap. I used three fat quarters, all the same print in three different colors, and some white fabric.



You can't go wrong with pinwheels, they are just cute!

I made a little border on two sides. I used a dresden plate template and alternated the three prints. It blends so much it almost looks like I created a new fabric. I like how this little quilt turned out. I hope the quilter I am sending it to likes it too!


And look, my baby's back! I even got to unwrap her. It was like Christmas!


12 comments:

Gina said...

It's great. I love the fabric choices.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lou said...

Boy - you're up early! Going to the stuff and stash sale tonight?

Darleen said...

I love the quilt. So cute! I am sure the person receiving it will love it too.

Mishka said...

Trisha,

It's gorgeous. I'm sure your partner will love it.

Cheers,
Michele
Quilting Gallery

pat said...

Lucky partner - it is adorable!

Vicki W said...

It's lovely!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

How Perfect Trisha. I am sure the receiver of this darling little quilt will love it.

Michelle said...

It is so pretty!

Catherine said...

It's so pretty I can't imagine anyone not being thrilled to bits to receive it!

Rebekah said...

yay for a finished quilt and a fixed machine!

Your pinwheel blocks are so darling in this quilt

ChristyH said...

There is nothing like a Bernina to sew with.

Nichole said...

I got my quilt yesterday and I love it! I have been out of town and in the process of moving so I have not had the chance to post pictures yet but I will! Thanks so much, I really like it and so do my girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails