Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mini Quilt

I received this cute little mini in the mail as part of the Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap over at the Quilt Gallery. I love it! The flowers are machine embroidered and I love the strip of floral fabric at the bottom. I was also excited to find a cute charm pack in the package. I can't wait to play with it!


I would love to say thank you to whoever sent this to me, but there was no note or label on the quilt. So I hope he/she is reading this... Thanks! I love it!!

8 comments:

Candace said...

OMG - I hope you found out who sent this, Trisha! I love how the flowers look like they're wiggling in the breeze!
Cheers!

Gina said...

It's beautiful. It's a shame there was no clue to the maker.

Love and hugs Gina xx

Tina said...

That's a mystery! Very cute... hope you find out who it is from. Fun charm pack! I'm ready for another swap!

peaknits said...

Aw, how cute is that!

Chookyblue...... said...

your quilt is lovely..........

Rebekah said...

that is an adorable quilt! The framed flowers at the top remind me of those mini stained glass pendants with pressed flowers in them

em's scrapbag said...

Simply adorable. Love the charm pack. Berry Delight is a fun one.

Ginny said...

Glad you like it. Sorry, I didn't send a label. I'm new to swapping, and thought it was supposed to be a "mystery." By the way, I really enjoy your blog. Have a great day. -Ginny

Related Posts with Thumbnails