Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Stripes

I finished a pair of fun striped socks. I love self striping sock yarn! It makes for such a fun knit.


I did a lot of TV watching, car riding, and doctor's office waiting while knitting these babies.

I always have to have a pair of plain knit socks on the needles for something I can work on anywhere that doesn't take a lot of concentration. The stripes are there to keep my attention and make it fun.

Yarn: Knit Picks Felici sock yarn, Paradise colorway
Needles: 2.50mm DPNs

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

cute socks! That yarn is so adorable and summery

Tina said...

The stripes turned out so cute! Love to see where they land. Yay for another finish!

Hirano Hapa-nings said...

You are SO good Trisha! They are really cute.

em's scrapbag said...

Very fun indeed. Great use of time.

We Six Nasons said...

Great job knitting those socks. I love the stripes and will have to try that yarn out. Thanks for posting the info.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! The stripes match up perfectly!

Mel said...

JEALOUS!! I would love to be able to knit me up some socks!

Darling!!

Lou said...

Now if it would just get cool enough again so we could WEAR our socks. I hate just looking at them in the drawer. (They look like sherbert - good summer colors.)

MichelleB said...

LOVE them. They striped perfectly.

peaknits said...

So pretty! I love the sherbert-y colors!!

sewtakeahike said...

wow Trisha! I love those socks! The colors are just fabulous!

Taiya said...

Very nice! Now if only I knit...

randi said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails