Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Schnibble

The Schnibble quilt for February was called Sunday's Best and had lots of cute bow ties. This was a fun quilt that I thought would make a great baby boy quilt. I used all stash for this quilt, love that! Since I don't have a baby to give this to any time soon I am not in a rush to get the quilting done. I've always thought it would be nice to have baby quilt tops on hand so that when I want to give a gift I will have one almost done. I guess this quilt can get me started on that.


I love the look of a quilt swaying in the breeze.



I have a few more hours to work on my Olympic socks before the end of the closing ceremonies. I will be back tomorrow to show you how I did.

13 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

It really is a cute quilt! I love the idea of having baby quilts on hand, but who knows when that will happen? I do have a few kids' fleece ready.

rachel griffith said...

this is adorable.
the perfect baby quilt.

ferne said...

I love the way you planned out the colors. Beautiful quilt!

Tina said...

I like this idea for a baby boy quilt. Can't wait to see your socks.

julieQ said...

The gingham looks so great in that quilt! I am sorry the Olympics are over, aren't you?

Kathie said...

love this little quilt, your fabric choices are wonderful
Kathie

em's scrapbag said...

This really does make a great baby boy quilt. It is darling I love how you have it waving in the wind.

an encourager said...

Oh!!! That Schnibbles color combo made me clap!!! (literally)

Marianne said...

I like your non-pieced borders. It is a cute baby quilt.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Schnibbles bow ties - so sweet. Love yours.

Rebekah said...

what a cute quilt! It totally reminds me of baseball (maybe it's the rings or the white circles or the red and blue colors)

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh this is fantastic. I really enjoy this one and I agree - what a great baby quilt. Good for you. Super!

amy smart said...

This is my favorite color scheme of this Schnibble. So, so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails