Thursday, February 4, 2010

Round Robin

The Round Robin is in full swing. My block has been passed on to my friend Susan. Thanks for all your comments on helping me decide if I should put the striped border on or not. I ended up putting it on. I really like how it looks. I plan on binding the quilt with the striped fabric and wanted to make sure it was in the quilt top as well. I am hoping that by the time my quilt is done that the center block will be on point.



This is my friend Ada's block. I love dresden plates. Looks like I get to have some fun with some 30's prints.


Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do for the first border. I have two months to decide then I pass it on to the next member of the group. I will show you what I end up doing before I pass it on.


7 comments:

Tina said...

Your block looks awesome. Can't wait to see what happens with it, and what you do with the Dresden Plate!

Gina said...

Love your centre block. I'm excited to see what's done with it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

em's scrapbag said...

Sounds like a fun round robin. Both blocks are beautiful. I love how bright and fun yours is and how cheery the dresden is.

iSew said...

I you need more 30's prints I've got 2 boxes of them! :) I love the border on your block.

pat said...

Ohhh - round robin's are so much fun - I LOVE your block - LOVE IT!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Love the blocks and fabrics.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

How fun is this! I sure miss the quilting guild that I was in...as a very, very beginning quilter!

We did a round robin that was put in bags, so we never knew whose was whose. ...I have so many unfinished tops or ones needing to be quilted.

Do you machine quilt your quilts with your sewing machine? I would like to know what type of sewing machine you use and what do you think of it? I am looking at purchasing another machine.

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails