This is the second quilt I have had the opportunity to add a border to. It is Dolores' quilt. I struggled with finding fabrics in my stash that matched this quilt.
I lucked out when I found a few fat quarters that I had been given at a retreat a year or two ago. They weren't exactly what I was looking for but they seemed like they might work if I used them in the right way. I also used a few of the fabrics that came along in the box that carried her quilt to tie it together. I am so pleased with how it turned out!
Here is the next one that I will be pondering for the coming month or two. It has a Christmas theme. The other quilters have really seem to keep nicely with the theme. I hope I can keep with the theme too as it is not really my style of quilt.