Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas?

It really is never too early to work on Christmas projects.  Especially since I usually start them after Thanksgiving and then there isn’t enough time to finish everything on my list.   The nice thing is that Barb from The Quilted B asked me to make this.  I always do better on someone else’s schedule!

IMG_2193

The poinsettias are fused on and stitched around by machine.   

IMG_2195

I made the binding on the bias to give it that wonderful barber pole look.  I love the cute little button backing.

IMG_2201

My next project is another Christmas one and I get to play with Sweetwater’s  Countdown to Christmas.  So cute!

IMG_2200

See you again soon!

11 comments:

pamkennison said...

Love the table runner so pretty and very christmassy :) never to early for Christmas :)

Sheila said...

Very pretty runner , love the applique .

Dena said...

Great job on the table runner. The bias binding makes it pop. Can't wait to see what you do on your next Christmassy project.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the binding. I'm looking forward to seeing your next project too. Glad you work well on deadlines, because I don't care for them (too many at work). Enjoy!

Amy said...

Pretty tablerunner. Looking forward to seeing what you do with Countdown to Christmas.

*karendianne. said...

This came out so great! I love the poinsettias. Very very pretty.

Suzanne said...

Great table runner. I love the binding.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

super super cute

Anne Ida said...

Oh, this is so lovely! Wonderful fabrics and you did a great job! Have a lovely weekend :-)

Emily said...

You are so awesome. You never cease to amaze me. Beautiful!

julieQ said...

I am so glad you already have a Christmas runner done...wow! Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails